Customer Account Representative – 16 - $22/hr + bonus
Minneapolis, MN 55427
Zoom Financial located in New Hope, MN is a privately held Auto Finance Company that works closely with AC Motors, a top Twin Cities’ used car dealer and premiere aftermarket car accessory shop. Our small and efficient team is hiring a Customer Account Representative to develop relationships with our client base and support our goal of on-time payments and up-to-date accounts.
We seek experienced applicants with excellent communication skills, a determined yet friendly personality, and sales, customer service or first-party customer collections experience. Focused on problem solving and finding solutions, our goal is to assist clients in improving their credit scores while keeping their vehicle.
Customer Account Representative Responsibilities include:
- Connect with customers via inbound and outbound calls to ensure timely payments
- Negotiate payment arrangements for delinquent accounts
- Analyze account details to assist in resolution processes
- Accurately post client payments and process ACH electronic payments through a secure banking system
- Update customer accounts to ensure current information is obtained
- Assist General Manager on assigned projects such as generating reports, filing, performing audits, maintaining Excel spreadsheets, managing credit reporting dispute process, etc.
Qualifications for this position are 3 – 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing position such as sales, customer service or first party customer collections. Candidates need working proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel), strong problem solving skills and interest in a fast paced, sometimes demanding yet rewarding position.
Zoom Financial offers a stable and respectful work environment where employees have fun and work hard while at the office. Hours are Monday- Friday 8/8:30 to 5:00/5:30. We offer a competitive hourly pay rate, monthly bonus opportunity and full benefits including health, dental, holiday pay and paid time off.
If your qualifications and interests match our needs, we look forward to reviewing your resume. To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: email@example.com. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency, but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.