Minneapolis, MN 55404 USA
Established in the early 1950s, House of Charity’s mission is to feed those in need, house those experiencing homelessness, and empower individuals to achieve independence. We seek a Chief Program Officer to lead mission operations and oversee our program portfolio of Housing, Chemical and Mental Health Services. See http://www.houseofcharity.org/ for more information on our organization.
Leadership and Staff Management:
· As mission, operations, and program development leader of the organization, represent the organization externally on key initiatives related to mission advancement and internally on mission and planning to assure sustainable future of services
· Work in partnership with the Executive Team and the Board of Directors to create, implement and achieve overall organizational strategy, strategic plan and key success indicators
· Collaborate as a member of the Executive Team to lead team-based, results, and learning oriented culture
· Guide, mentor and support senior program staff, program directors and managers to achieve individual and organizational goals
· Develop and coordinate the annual operations plan and budget
Program Oversight and Evaluation
· Lead the organization in program expansion, integration, and health care reform preparedness
· Serve as the Chief Clinical Officer, providing leadership, program development, clinical oversight, and direction for high quality, evidence based clinical treatment services
· Facilitate and guide program directors and managers in effective leadership of programs based on House of Charity’s mission and priorities
· Guide program assessment and find and pursue opportunities to increase program impact
· Ensure compliance with all regulatory, licensing, and accreditation requirements
· Lead the organization’s performance management process
· Lead the organization’s performance outcome measurements process
· Work with program managers and directors to maintain positive relationships with funders
· Oversee project management and administrative coordination and collaborate internally to obtain the human resources necessary
We seek a mission-focused, strategic, and process-minded leader with 8+ years’ experience leading, developing and supporting a management team to drive results in a social service environment. A Master’s Degree in social work, nonprofit administration, or program related field is desired, and Dual License for Mental Health and Chemical Health (LPCC, LMFT, LP, and LADC) is preferred. Strong program planning, management, administrative, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are required, as is intermediate skill in MS Office. CRM experience helpful. Knowledge of homeless population a plus.
We offer a highly competitive compensation plan, full benefits, and thriving client-focused and growth - forward environment. Interested applicants, please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Forward resumes to: CPO@redseat.com. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (651)-317-9211. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.
House of Charity is an Equal Opportunity Employer