Accounting Manager - Thriving Custom Manufacturer
Minneapolis MN 55430 USA
Do you want variety and wide-ranging responsibilities in a nimble, small-company environment? We are TPI Custom Solutions, a Minneapolis creator and custom manufacturer of functional, durable sewn and fabricated products (http://www.tpicustomsolutions.com/). In business since 1981, we have an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Manager to perform a wide range of duties including overseeing daily accounting transactions, ensuring accurate job costing and reporting, overseeing inventory, and supervising one experienced staff member.
TPI Custom Solutions offers a competitive annual salary and full benefits. We are a values driven organization that pursues honesty, integrity respect, professionalism and innovation.
Reporting to our CEO, our Accounting Manager’s job duties include:
- Review and approval of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions
- Development and maintenance of job costing
- Manage and monitor cash flow
- General ledger preparation, journal entries, review, reconciliation and analysis of month-end accounts and reports
- Manage one accounting department team member
- Payroll review
- ISO 13485 certification audit participation
- Sales tax review
- Participate in annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Lead physical inventory
- HR functions such as employee onboarding, benefits administration and compliance
An ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Accounting Supervisory, Accounting, or Cost Accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing or custom job shop environment. We require a Bachelor or Associates Degree in Accounting and intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and an accounting system such as Peachtree. The person we seek should enjoy problem solving and have a strong interest in creating a path for future growth. TPI Custom Products offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunity and a great team environment.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Send resumes to TPI@redseat.com or for more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.