Linvill Properties, Inc. (linvillproperties.com) is a 50-year owner and manager of commercial properties. We sincerely care about meeting our tenants' needs, and with thoughtful property acquisition and management we develop long-term tenant relationships. To continue to best serve our tenants and our properties, we seek to add a summer Intern to assist our Property Managers with legal document review and preparation, budgetingand property management in support of our company owned and managed properties.
Duties include assisting with the following functions:
· Perform lease administration.
· Recording of new lease data into computer and manual systems for billing and lease monitoring purposes.
· Review, draft and advise on real estate documents such as lease agreements and contracts
· Daily operations of a real estate portfolio comprised of office, industrial, retail and land assets.
· On-site inspections for routine property management oversight
· Answer tenant calls/questions/complaints, coordinate resolution and arrange for follow-up action.
· Assist with work orders and follow-up to ensure that the work has been completed satisfactorily.
· Assist with bidding for routine operating expense/property maintenance work, including snow removal, lawn maintenance, sprinkler monitoring, lot sweeping, window cleaning, etc.
· Rent collections including follow-up action such as regular and periodic calls, monthly letters and special action.
· Tenant relations.
· Communicate orally and in writing with tenants, service providers, and owners.
· Profitability review and expense control.
· Budget and forecasting for assigned property portfolio.
· Analysis of budget variances.
· Capital improvement and tenant improvement projects.
· Attend and participate in departmental meetings and training sessions.
Qualified candidates are currently attending an accredited law or business school and have interest / concentration in commercial real estate. Strong interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude that translates to pitching in where needed and high integrity are a must. Strong computer skills that include Word/Excel, required.
Linvill Properties offers a competitive hourly wage and a company culture that promotes honesty, integrity, respect, courtesy and ownership.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.