Blaine MN 55449 USA
We are Homeco Insulation, the Twin Cities’ longest running Union installer of Residential & Commercial insulation. With our sister company, Vesta Firestopping, we offer residential and commercial customers a full suite of professional insulation and firestopping services. Our companies have expanded from 4 to 40 employees in 28 years of operation, and we seek an enthusiastic and experienced Multi-Site Superintendent to lead our installation teams. This position has direct responsibility for scheduling and managing jobs.
- Manage and train installers, leads, and foremen
- Visit project sites daily
- Verify time cards and staff attendance at job sites
- Tour job sites, ensure proper installation, quality control, and document progress or project changes
- Schedule projects, managing staffing needs and equipment for each job
- Coordinate materials and equipment/equipment repair with warehouse
- Communicate with job site superintendents, other trades and home office
- Attend job site meetings
- Enforce safety through onsite inspections and weekly tool box talks
Qualified applicants will have experience managing and scheduling construction related projects. Experience managing insulation installation is highly desirable, but not required. Finalist candidates will be required to pass a criminal and driving history check. Applicants should also have the ability to read blueprints and have had training with Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
Compensation is a competitive base (non-union) + company vehicle. Benefits include health insurance, Simple IRA with matching, and paid holidays and vacation.
Our clients recommend and come back to us again and again because of our competitive pricing, on-time delivery, spot-on inspections, and superior service and communication during installation. If you are interested in joining a professional contractor with an outstanding reputation in the marketplace, we look forward to reviewing your resume. For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.homecoinsulation.com.
To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information, call Red Seat directly at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.