Plymouth MN 55441 USA
Intereum, located in Plymouth, is Minnesota's sole certified Herman Miller dealer. We deliver environments that inspire work, learning and healing by designing, furnishing and equipping interior spaces to businesses. What sets us apart is our awesome and hard-working team, who are dedicated to providing best-in-class service in our industry. For the second year in a row, we were voted by our employees to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces.
We seek an experienced interior designer to join our Commercial Interior Design team. This highly detailed and fast paced position is an excellent opportunity for a designer who excels in communication, attention to detail and complexity in a dynamic environment. Day to day our designers work with our sales team and clients to develop a creative design solution, generate proposals, detailed floor plans and product specifications. Specific duties include:
- Work with clients and sales team to define project goals and objectives
- Gather project scope of work, schedule and budget
- Evaluate furniture options thru block plans and typicals
- Stay current with commercial interior design solutions and trends
- Present creative design solutions to clients
- Produce furniture 3D drawings and renderings
- Create overall furniture floor plans, shop drawings and final specifications
- Prepare installation documents
- Review and ensure all specifications and plans are accurate for order entry
- Maintain accurate project documentation and timesheets
- Assist in final project walk thru / punch list
Qualified candidates are experienced commercial interior designers. We require intermediate to advanced AutoCAD proficiency. Revit and SketchUp skills desired, but not required. Our highly productive team of designers share company core values that include: Positive Can-Do Attitude, Quality Driven Throughout, Do the Right Thing, Continuous Improvement, Responsive and Plays Well with Others. This collaborative position combines technical design with internal and external client management, requiring polished communication skills in managing expectations.
Intereum offers an employee-focused workplace, hosting monthly all-employee get-togethers and quarterly outings. Our philosophy toward continuous improvement and an engaged leadership style that encourages creativity and empowerment, make an enviable environment poised for continued growth. We offer a competitive industry salary and full benefits. Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (651)-317-9211. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.
Intereum is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Intereum is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.