Suburban Detroit MI 48034
EZ Storage is a leading provider of high-end self-storage. Our state-of-the art facilities are found in prosperous communities throughout the Midwest. Employees of EZ Storage benefit from a stable ownership team that provides excellent benefits, financial rewards and business processes that make sense.
With 7 suburban Detroit locations and more facilities underway, we seek a new Site Manager. Our Site Managers have primary responsibility for their property's revenue and operation. Site Managers have the option to live in a luxury two-bedroom apartment with amenities that include high-end finishes such as granite countertops, as well as paid utilities. Employees may also choose to live off property.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Secure new customers by scheduling and conducting onsite visits
- Meet monthly leasing and occupancy goals
- Respond to customer phone and email inquiries
- Maintain a clean and professional office and facility
- Schedule and coordinate outside vendors such as lawn care and landscaping
- Provide monthly occupancy and competitive reporting to ownership
- Monitor and follow up with monthly rent payments
- Start and follow process required for late payments, lock outs and auctions
- Answer customer questions and resolve customer issues or complaints
We seek managers with 5+ years’ experience in the area of hotel, restaurant, hospitality or property management / leasing who are seeking a stable and rewarding career with an industry leader. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated solid sales, customer service experience and excellent organizational skills. EZ Storage offers competitive compensation, including base salary and monthly bonus opportunity in addition to luxury housing. Benefits include health insurance, paid time off and a retirement savings plan with matching. Office hours are M - F 9AM to 6PM and Saturday from 9AM to 1PM.
For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.ezmini.com. To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.