General Manager – Integrator – Growing Manufacturer
Linders Specialty Company located in St. Paul is a leading provider of roll bending and custom metal fabrication serving a variety of industries. Linders provides its customers with a total solution from concept to finished product, and we are known for our high-quality custom metal fabrication craftsmanship. We seek an experienced leader to join our team as a General Manager in a diverse role that provides strategic direction and tactical leadership for the company, managing operations for a team of 5+ across Sales, Engineering, Finance and Human Resources.
Are you a strategic leader with experience in manufacturing, made-to-order or a job shop environment? Is a role that defines, refines and implements strategy, provides leadership and maintains accountability at the core of your skill set? If you are an industrious and experienced manufacturing leader, we hope to hear from you.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide leadership and oversee day-to-day business operations in assigned areas of responsibility
- Establish and implement strategic company plans, long range goals and budgets, and oversee profit & loss
- Research and analyze opportunities, directing new customer, product and market strategies
- Assess departmental and company performance, implementing improvement initiatives where needed
- Formulate and administer company policies
- Define and implement performance standards
- Manage, supervise, coach and develop departmental staff
- Assign accountabilities, plan, monitor and evaluate employee teams' performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed
- Oversee key projects
- Design and implement strategic sales plan to meet sales goals
- Establish or refine sales territories, strategically targeting new business opportunities, verticals and segments
- Supervise a sales staff of 5, including engineering/drafting
- Recruit, coach, onboard and manage sales team performance objectives
- Assist team in strategically targeting customers and closing sales - as needed
- Review accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, financial reporting and capital expenditures
- Review and analyze activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward goals, objectives and resource allocation
- Review profit and loss statements and accounts for costs and revenues
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
We seek an experienced individual with current General Manager, Operations, Integrator, or similar manufacturing leadership experience, preferably with a manufacturing background in a job shop or made-to-order environment. Key skill-sets include past experience defining and implementing company-wide and sales-focused strategy and financial acumen. This role requires a flexible leader with skill sets that include analysis, planning, leadership, coaching, accountability and communication. Familiarity with Traction or the EOS operating system helpful. Fluency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and manufacturing ERP or MRP system, required.
Linders offers a value-driven, professionally run environment and proven success. This position offers a competitive salary along with benefits that include health insurance, PTO, 401K and Profit Sharing, year-round half-day Fridays and generous paid time off over the holidays.
For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.lscmetalfab.com. Apply to this position by forwarding your resume (preferred) or sending your contact information to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process: firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.
Linders Specialty Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.