Customer Service Representative – to $21+/hr
We are IPC Eagle, an international leader and innovator in commercial cleaning equipment and supplies. Our diverse and industry-leading product line includes floor cleaning equipment, industrial vacuums, window cleaning products and accessories. IPC Eagle is known for environmentally friendly and innovative solutions that offer clients chemical-free cleaning and sanitation solutions. Located in Burnsville near 35W and highway 13, we seek an energetic and motivated customer service representative to join our team.
Duties for this fast-paced position include:
- Manage a geographic territory by working directly with customers, distributors and sales representatives
- Inbound and outbound phone work supporting customer orders and updates
- Process customer orders and changes in IPC's order and tracking system
- Provide accurate inventory and pricing information
- Obtain product updates and monitor orders to support customer needs
- Maintain files and manuals
- Handle literature requests, prospect leads and warranty cards, mass mailings, and faxes
- Prepare Return Authorizations
- Multi tasking of numerous demands and requests and re-prioritizing of tasks
- Learn IPC's product line with objective of expanding duties and to provide 1st level technical support
The person we seek will have past experience that is focused on customer interaction and service, preferably in a distribution or manufacturing environment. This position requires strong problem solving, written and verbal communication skills, a high sense of urgency, computer experience, and an occasional thick skin and patience to work through customer matters. This is an excellent position for an AA graduate or experienced applicant with mechanical aptitude and/or a customer focus who would like to join a growing company with ecologically friendly products. IPC Eagle offers a competitive salary along with full benefits including health and dental coverage, a 401K w/ matching, life and disability insurance, and paid time off, along with a team atmosphere and growth opportunities.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Forward resumes to: IPCCS@redseat.com For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.