Blaine MN 55449 USA
We are Homeco Insulation. For over 30 years we have been expert installers of residential & commercial insulation. With our sister company, Vesta Firestopping, we offer residential and commercial customers a full suite of professional insulation, air barrier, waterproofing, and firestopping services. We seek a Warehouse Associate to coordinate materials movement and equipment maintenance in our warehouse for this M – F, day hour position.
Job duties include:
- Ship and receive materials & equipment: load and unload trucks, verify orders, record and enter data into inventory system
- Move materials by forklift into and out of storage
- Pick and fill materials for outgoing orders
- Drive Non-CDL straight truck to deliver materials to job sites and pick up from vendors
- Maintain vehicles and other equipment by completing preventative maintenance
- Keep warehouse stocked by ordering materials
- Clean and maintain warehouse and ensure industry sanitation and safety codes are met
Qualified applicants will have 2+ years of related experience that includes driving large trucks, mechanical skill to perform general vehicle and equipment maintenance, computer proficiency, and strong attention to detail. Experience driving a forklift is helpful, as is familiarity with warehouse operations. A driving record free of major infractions is required. Finalist candidates will be required to pass a criminal and driving history check and drug screen.
Homeco Insulation offers a competitive hourly wage and benefits that include health insurance, Simple IRA with matching, and paid holidays and vacation. If you are interested in joining a professional contractor with an outstanding reputation in the marketplace, we look forward to reviewing your resume. For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.homecoinsulation.com.
To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information or questions regarding this opening, call Red Seat directly at (612) 405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.