Project Manager / Estimator – Join a top Twin Cities Commercial Contractor
Blaine MN 55449 USA
We are Homeco Insulation, the Twin Cities’ longest running Union installer of Commercial & Multi-family insulation. With our sister company, Vesta Firestopping, we offer our customers a full suite of professional insulation, air barrier, waterproofing, and firestopping services. Our companies have expanded from 4 to 40 employees in 30 years of operation and are continuing to grow. We seek a Project Manager / Estimator to drive projects from bidding through completion.
Are you an experienced Estimator or Project Manager seeking a company whose customers return again and again because of on-time delivery, spot-on inspections, superior service and communication? We would enjoy the opportunity to tell you more about our business and explore whether we are a fit.
Job duties include:
- Research and track job leads and contact and establish relationships with current and new clients
- Study blueprints and complete accurate plan take-offs and construction budgets for commercial and residential requests
- Qualify vendor bids to confirm scope of work and material accuracy
- Meet with customers to review bids and attend job site meetings, as needed
- Maintain internal standards and job continuity, ensuring documentation/ communication of change requests and performance quality
- Stay current with professional and technical knowledge
- Follow all on site/off site safety regulations
- Prepare internal and external job status and billing reports
Qualified applicants will have 3+ years estimating, project management or related experience, preferably in a related construction industry. Candidates will need to accurately produce take-offs from construction plans and have intermediate computer skills (MS Office and experience with estimating software). Strong communication and leadership are keys to success in this fast paced and highly detailed role. The person hired for this position will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary (non-union). Homeco Insulation offers health and vision insurance, Simple IRA with matching, and paid holidays and vacation. If you are interested in joining a professional contractor with an outstanding reputation in the marketplace, we look forward to reviewing your resume. For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.homecoinsulation.com.
To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: email@example.com Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information or questions regarding our Project Manager / Estimator opening, call Red Seat directly at (612) 405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.