SolidWorks / CAD Drafter - Start your career here
Brooklyn Park MN 55445 USA
Clean Air Products, located in Brooklyn Park, MN is a growing manufacturer of clean room enclosures and related products. Our 45+ employees enjoy a business casual environment, full employee benefits and a steady work pace. We seek a CAD / SolidWorks Drafter to create models and documentation for the manufacture of new product orders.
Our SolidWorks Drafter works closely with our sales staff to analyze customer requirements and create models for new products and modify existing products. Duties include:
- Process designs for incoming orders
- Analyze sales requests to determine systems and components needed
- Interact with and participate in meetings with sales and customers to determine requirements for new products/orders
- Use SolidWorks to create new and modify existing products and designs
- Create new models by modifying parts and designs, primarily sheet metal fabrication parts
- Check in and out part files and assemblies
- Troubleshoot non-conformance issues on new products/orders and recommends solutions
- Answer questions and create additional documentation as needed throughout the manufacturing process
Qualified candidates will have a drafting or technical focused Associates Degree and 1 to 4 years of work experience. Proficiency with SolidWorks and familiarity with Excel, required. Exposure to sheet metal fabrication, experience with mechanical assemblies and knowledge of basic electrical wiring, helpful. This position is well suited to a detail oriented person with good communication skills who enjoys client interaction and servicing internal and external customers. We seek engaged team members interested in career growth.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes: health and dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, life insurance, long and short-term disability, a 401K program with matching and a flex plan.
If your qualifications and background match our needs, we look forward to hearing from you. To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency, but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612) 405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.