Service Ideas, located in Woodbury, MN is a 60+ year provider of solutions and products for beverage and hospitality serviceware. Launched by Art Murray of Murray’s Steak House, Service Ideas’ family-owned and family-focused business delivers quality solutions to their broad client base while living the core values of treating each other like family, integrity and customer-centered care. Service Ideas is hiring a Senior Accountant to complete financial duties in the areas of General Ledger, reconciliations, budgeting and planning. If you are an experienced accountant interested in joining a stable and growing team, we hope to hear from you.
Position duties include:
- Monitor and reconcile daily bank activity/ monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and execute journal entries to maintain accurate financial reports, including monthly, quarterly and annual accruals
- Maintain fixed asset records and petty cash
- Approve and process customer credits for product returns, promotions and pricing
- Process and record customer contract rebate and promotional program transactions
- Participate in preparation of financial statements, budgets and forecasting
- Assist in creation and maintenance of internal controls
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent, plus 2 – 5+ years related experience in accounting or finance. We require Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, demonstrated experience working in a team environment, and ability to self-manage activities and reporting deliverables. Organization, and professional written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to fast-paced and changing priorities, required.
Service Ideas, Inc. offers competitive compensation and full benefits for this Full-time M – F position. Our 30+ employees are a tenured team and represent our family and service-focused culture. Employees enjoy quarterly outings, including service projects, along with an employee appreciation program and regular socials.
For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.serviceideas.com. To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: email@example.com. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.