Clients First Business Solutions of Minnesota, located in downtown Minneapolis, implements business systems software at client locations. As one of seven Clients First offices across the U.S., we pride ourselves on our ability to support our clients’ business needs and deliver business systems on time and on budget.
We seek a part-time (32 hours with benefits) experienced Accountant for our growing consulting firm. Central in our organization with responsibilities ranging from AP and AR entry and review to General Ledger, Reporting and deep-dive special projects, we believe this is an attractive position for a bright & experienced accountant seeking a small and growing team. Duties include:
· Accounts Payable – review and/or enter payables following approval and timeliness guidelines
· Research and resolve AP discrepancies, track recurring invoices, track status and maintain AP documentation
· Prepare bank portal and check payments
· Accounts Receivable – review and/or enter AR.
· Send account statements, follow up with past due accounts, respond to and research client inquires
· Create customer invoices
· General Ledger including monthly transaction entries
· Banking maintenance to include daily deposits and bank/credit card reconciliations
· Month-End Reporting to include sales commission, discrepancy/dispute/exceptions, monthly depreciation, and financial statements
· Weekly resource backlog
· Monthly, quarterly, and annually Sales and Use Tax filing
· Account Management duties including new account set up and updating, technology renewals
· Other tasks and special projects as requested
Qualified candidates will have a related Associate or Bachelor degree and 3+ years accounting experience with exposure to full cycle accounting from AP & AR to month-end reporting. Individuals with interest in working on a highly collaborative team in a role that requires strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills are encouraged to apply. We require experience with accounting programs, along with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
Clients First offers a competitive compensation package and benefits that include 100% employee premium coverage for health/dental/vision, a 401K with matching and paid holidays and vacation, along with a collaborative and growth-focused environment. Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612) 405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.