Property Manager - Oppty to work from home after training
Eden Prairie MN 55344 USA
Gassen Companies, located in Eden Prairie, provides full-service management to common interest communities and cooperatives in the Twin Cities and greater metro area. Our hallmarks are personalization, experience, reliability, and extraordinary service. If we say we’re going to do something, our clients know that it will get done!
We seek a Property Manager to join our dynamic team. The person in this position manages all aspects of assigned associations, including:
- collaborate with customers to develop a personalized property management plan
- handle homeowner requests, promptly resolving concerns, documenting and following up as needed
- manage property landscaping and maintenance
- handle finances including budgets and property expenses
- resolve legal issues
- serve as an essential link between association boards of directors, homeowners and vendors, attending board meetings on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
Qualified candidates will bring:
- 3+ years’ of management experience in a related field, such as real estate, hospitality, housing, retail, rental or leasing
- a proven track record of extraordinary customer service
- budget preparation and financial acumen
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- detail orientation, organization and follow-up
- a sense of urgency, self-motivation, collaboration and flexibility
- good computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- willingness to become CMCA certified within the first 90 days (company paid)
- BS/BA with business and accounting emphasis preferred
- willingness to work extended hours, including evening &/or weekend hours to attend board meetings
Position includes full benefits, including training to become CMCA certified, as well as ongoing training opportunities. There is an opportunity to work from home after a three-month training period.
If you’d like to meet the unique needs of some of the most premier homeowner communities in the Minneapolis/St. Paul and Greater Minnesota areas, we’d love to hear from you! Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612) 405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.