Plymouth MN 55441 USA
Hallett Financial Group is a growing and successful wholesaler of Life Insurance and financial products located in Plymouth just off Highways 169 and 55 (www.hallettfinancial.com). We seek an experienced Executive Assistant for a fast paced, team oriented and detailed position, supporting three busy and engaging executives. This position is well suited to an executive support individual that thrives with multi-tasking, priority setting, customer service and teamwork skills looking for a great team to work with and an employee-focused, forward-thinking company.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist sales executives with calendaring and email management
- Track outreach calls to and schedule check-in calls with clients and prospects
- Research and document client status for sales calls
- Talk or meet with sales team daily for status update
- Organize and create documents and/or PowerPoint presentations for client calls, client meetings and project work
- Generate client correspondence
- Attend meetings, take notes and track meeting follow-up items
- Book and confirm travel arrangements including flight, hotel and rental car
- Ensure client documents for travel are prepared and printed
Qualified applicants will have 3 - 10+ years Executive Administrative experience supporting senior executive(s) or a top sales producer(s). We seek an individual that is looking for a growing, fun and busy environment on a dedicated team that plays well together. We require strong writing and grammar skills, MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) and general tech savvy. If you are a self-starter, enjoy digging in and figuring things out, like tracking details and want to support a thankful team, this may be the position for you! This is a full-time position M- F, 8 – 5.
Why Hallett Financial Group
Hallett Financial Group offers a great work environment for our team members. Four times voted by our employees as one of the Best Place to Work, we are constantly innovating how to improve our company and our employee experience. Hallett Financial Group’s work environment stresses doing the right thing, a positive mindset, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit/self-motivation. We offer a fun team atmosphere, attractive and technologically advanced workplace, excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
Please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency, but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.