EZ Storage is a leading provider of high-end self storage. Our state-of-the art facilities are found in prosperous communities throughout the country. Employees of EZ Storage benefit from a stable ownership team that provides excellent benefits, financial rewards and business processes that make sense.
We seek a Site Manager Team/Couple for our new Bucks County/Warrington, PA location to manage and live in a provided two-bedroom luxury apartment attached to the facility. Our Site Managers have primary responsibility for their property's revenue and operation. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming phone and internet/email inquiries and schedule and conduct onsite visits to secure customers
- Meet monthly leasing and occupancy goals
- Clean and maintain the office and facility
- Schedule and coordinate outside vendors such as lawn care and landscaping
- Provide monthly occupancy and competitive reporting to ownership
- Monitor and follow up with monthly rent payments
- Start and follow process required for late payments, lock outs and auctions
- Answer customer questions and resolve customer issues or complaints
We seek managers with 5+ years experience in the area of hotel, restaurant, hospitality or property management / leasing who are interested in continuing a stable and rewarding career with an industry leader. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated sales & customer service experience and excellent organizational skills. Office hours are M - F 9AM to 6PM and Saturday from 9AM to 1PM.
EZ Storage offers:
-Competitive industry wage
-Monthly and bi-annual bonus opportunity
-Full benefits including health insurance, paid time off and a retirement savings plan with 3% matching
- A brand new luxury 2-bedroom, 2 bath apartment with high-end kitchen including granite countertops, and paid utilities
For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.ezmini.com. To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.