Eden Prairie MN 55344 USA
Integrity Wealth (www.integritywealth.com) is an independent financial planning firm located in Eden Prairie, MN. We partner with our clients to help make their financial goals become a reality. Our small, productive office has an opening for a Marketing and Administrative Coordinator. This position plays an integral role in our success, managing our outbound marketing communications such as newsletters and social media along with front desk, client-focused and administrative responsibilities. Qualified candidates seek a growth opportunity to expand and grow their marketing skills in a professional and stable organization.
Position responsibilities include:
- Answer phones and greet clients
- Schedule and confirm client meetings
- Assist with general administrative needs
- Order print materials and manage print inventory
- Lead or assist with newsletter creation and distribution
- Create client communications such as surveys and letters
- Organize, plan and execute client events such as lunch and learns
- Maintain, post content and update social media and website content
- Manage communication compliance requirements
- Update website
- Lead marketing and branding initiatives
- Coordinate and collaborate on additional marketing initiatives, working alone or with an outside marketing consultant
We seek a friendly and welcoming individual with excellent customer service and communication skills, attention to detail, and intermediate MS Office proficiency. An ideal candidate will bring to the role an interest in Marketing and Administrative duties, a hands-on, self-starter mentality, and tactical skills for implementing projects. Prior marketing or communications experience, writing and/or design skills, exposure to an email marketing service such as Constant Contact, and Adobe CS or Photoshop training, a plus.
Integrity Wealth offers a 30- to 40-hour regular M- F office hour work week, competitive compensation and benefits that include health reimbursement, 401K Safe Harbor/Profit Sharing contribution, disability insurance and paid time off.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Forward resumes to: email@example.com. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.