NorthWing Digital, located in downtown Hopkins, is a digital marketing agency focused on providing highly effective web marketing campaigns for small to large clients in a broad range of industries. What makes our work interesting and rewarding is the opportunity to work on many different types of campaigns across multiple channels including Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click Advertising.
Due to growth, we seek a Digital SEO Specialist to help drive our SEO strategies to success. An ideal candidate will have past experience optimizing websites and performing keyword research and have knowledge of current search trends that help improve website traffic.
Job Duties Include:
· Write engaging, optimized content that informs website users and improves search ranking
· Plan and strategize SEO campaigns for a wide range of clients
· Manage, analyze and update analytics, reports and dashboards
· Perform competitor analysis to determine best improvement strategies for each client
· Set-up and optimize Google Ads campaigns
· Create landing pages in WordPress and LeadPages
· Add optimized pages to client websites utilizing WordPress and other website platforms
· Collaborate internally with agency leadership to define strategic next steps for client campaigns
Ideal candidates will have experience, knowledge and interest in a career with a focus on SEO and content optimization, current search trends and web marketing. Candidates should have 1 – 3+ years’ digital marketing experience. We prefer candidates with Google Ads Certification, competency utilizing WordPress and Google Analytics and experience optimizing websites for search engines.
NorthWing Digital offers competitive hourly compensation and a loft-style office on Hopkins’ Mainstreet. Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Forward resumes to: email@example.com. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.