Interested in variety and a wide range of accounting responsibilities in a nimble, small company environment? We are TPI Custom Solutions, a Minneapolis located creator and custom manufacturer of sewn products that help save lives (http://www.tpicustomsolutions.com/). In business since 1981, our business is booming, and we have an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Specialist to perform a wide range of duties including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Reporting. We are a values driven organization that pursues honesty, integrity, respect, professionalism and innovation.
Job duties include:
- Accounts Receivable invoicing
- Track A/R aging and complete collection efforts as deemed necessary
- Receive, review and enter Accounts Payables
- Process and remit Accounts Payable checks
- Coordinate payroll completion with payroll vendor
- Create new production job packets in collaboration with sales
- Work in partnership with Production to track stages of jobs
- Populate and/or review pricing in job costing files
- Run weekly and monthly Accounting Reports
- Sales and Use Tax reporting
An ideal candidate will have 2 – 5+ years of Accounting, AP, or AR experience and interest in a diverse and fast paced role. We require an Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent education and experience. Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and experience with an accounting system such as Peachtree SAGE 50 required. The person we seek should enjoy problem solving and have a strong interest in creating a path for future growth. TPI Custom Solutions offers a competitive salary, benefits, growth opportunity and a great team environment.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is a retained recruiter assisting us in the hiring process. Send resumes to email@example.com or for more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.
TPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer