Sunburst Chemicals, located in Bloomington, MN, is a leading manufacturer of cleaning and sanitation chemicals, specializing in providing hospitality, grocery, health care and related industries green cleaning solutions with industry-leading solid detergent systems. Our products are sold and serviced direct to end-user companies and through an established and growing dealer network. For over 85 years, Sunburst has been a family owned and operated business and has enjoyed substantial growth nationally and internationally.
We seek an experienced customer service person to join our customer support team. This important position partners with other customer support team members in order entry, account management and customer support. Specific duties include:
- Enter and monitor orders, ensuring correct pricing, promotions and order guidelines
- Handle and resolve issues that arise with customer orders
- Authorize and issue return paperwork
- Handle phone and email inquiries regarding billing, pricing, credits, returns and other related questions
- Provide excellent customer service, handling and resolving issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify opportunities to enhance service levels
Accounts Receivable and Operational Support
- Collaborate with and support internal partners including Sales Assistants, Field Sales, Supply Chain, and Accounting
- Provide backup for Customer Support team
- Consult A/R department regarding account status
- Respond to A/R requests for invoice copies and open invoice inquiries
- Complete special projects, as assigned
Qualified candidates will have 2 – 7+ years office experience in a role interacting with customers over the phone and enjoy work requiring accuracy and detail orientation. Candidates interested in growing their career in a team environment and supporting great clients are encouraged to apply! Intermediate MS Office skill (Word, Excel) required and exposure to business systems such as CRM, MRP or ERP, desired.
Sunburst Chemicals offers the opportunity to join a stable, thriving and innovative industry leader. We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary & bonus opportunity along with healthcare benefits, a 401K program and profit sharing. Our office is a casual-dress work environment, with a culture that stresses independent motivation, dedication and a team atmosphere.
For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.sunburstchemicals.com. To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: CSS@redseat.com. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.