Warrington, PA 18976
EZ Storage is a leading provider of high-end self storage. Our state-of-the art facilities are found in prosperous communities throughout the country. Employees of EZ Storage benefit from a stable ownership team that provides excellent compensation and business processes that make sense.
We seek a Full-Time or Part-Time Assistant Property Manager for our new Bucks County/Warrington, PA location. Our Assistant Managers support the Site Manager in managing the property's revenue and operation. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming phone and internet/email inquiries and schedule and conduct onsite visits to secure customers
- Meet monthly leasing and occupancy goals
- Clean and maintain the office and facility
- Schedule and coordinate outside vendors such as lawn care and landscaping
- Provide occupancy and competitive reporting, as needed
- Monitor and follow up with monthly rent payments
- Start and follow process required for late payments, lock outs and auctions
- Answer customer questions and resolve customer issues or complaints
We seek individuals with an established and customer-focused work history in the hotel, restaurant, hospitality, property management or leasing industries. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated sales and customer service experience, excellent organizational skills, and general office skills that include proficiency with MS Office. EZ Storage offers a competitive industry wage, bi-annual bonus opportunity, and growth potential in a stable and thriving organization. This is a Full-Time, or Part-Time 15-to 30-hour a week position, with a regular schedule within our office hours of M - F 9AM to 6PM and Saturday from 9AM to 5PM.
For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.ezmini.com. To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: EZAM@redseat.com Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.