Bloomington MN 55435 USA
BGM Wealth Partners is a successful, independent RIA Financial Planning and Wealth Management firm located in Bloomington, MN near highways 100 and 494. Our team and clients benefit by the additional expertise of our highly qualified affiliated companies that include accounting and trust operations.
We believe that understanding our clients’ lifestyle and goals, addressing their current and long-term concerns, and developing comprehensive financial plans is essential in maintaining and increasing our clients’ wealth. We measure success not by comparing returns with those of other managers, but by clients' satisfaction in meeting life goals. To this end, we seek an Associate Wealth Manager / Financial Planner to join our team with the focus of servicing our clients' needs through plan preparation, efficient use of technology and ongoing communication with internal and external customers.
This position has a diverse and busy schedule that includes:
- In a support role, provide assistance to lead advisors on all aspects of client service
- Gather client information for financial plan preparation and review
- Participate in client meetings, track and complete follow up items generated by client meetings
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive financial planning analysis including tax planning, estate planning, charitable gifting and social security analysis
- Review client accounts for tax planning optimization
- Respond to and research client inquiries in a timely manner
- Proofread client-facing materials
- With high attention to detail, utilize technology and systems to provide a high level of client service
- Maintain detailed cash reserves in Tamarac Rebalancer
- Run trading and rebalancing reports in Tamarac Rebalancer and review for variances and required action
- Create billing and quarterly reports within Tamarac
- Participate on the Investment Committee
- Execute trades such as buy/sell of bonds, stocks and mutual funds (with the proper designation)
- Complete projects as assigned with goal of optimizing use of systems
- Potential for immediate opportunity to bring in clients with less in assets than a traditional RIA financial planning firm and have ownership of the relationship
We require a related bachelor’s degree, course work towards or completion of the Certified Financial Planning (CFP®) certification and 2 -3 + years of related work experience in an RIA or similar planning-focused environment. We seek technologically progressive candidates with high proficiency in MS Office (Excel) and industry related programs such as Junxure, Morningstar, Tamarac and MoneyGuidePro. Our culture stresses integrity, independence, accountability, inquisitiveness and industry passion to seek and share knowledge.
BGM Wealth Partners offers competitive base compensation, bonus plan and benefits. Our employees benefit from an established and growing clientele, an entrepreneurial environment that emphasizes personal growth and systems and services that make sense. For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.bgmwealth.com. To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: email@example.com. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency, but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612) 405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.
BGM Wealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer