We are TerraMar Ingredients, LLC, a 10 year female-owned company located in South Minneapolis. With our worldwide sourcing and logistics expertise, we sell high quality ingredients to pet food, aquaculture and organic feed companies inside and outside of North America. Our fun, fast-paced business is growing, and we are hiring a Sales/Logistics Coordinator. This dynamic position requires logistics experience, excellent customer service and data management skills.
Our Sales/Logistics Coordinator position works closely with our sales team to coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments from origin to final destination. Position duties include:
· Review and enter daily orders; confirm details and calculate/tabulate order variables to ensure accurate pricing and profit margin.
· Book and/or confirm transportation with logistics companies; truckload, LTL and intermodal shipments with logistics companies.
· Confirm transportation details rates, dates and weights are all within allotted allowances per contracts and regulations.
· Complete Import/Export and government documentation for international shipments.
· Create shipping documents for each order and provide to shippers and 3rd party warehouses.
· Coordinate and communicate with 3rd party warehouses on pick-ups and deliveries.
· Track shipments from origin to destination.
o Communicate delivery times and/or updates with vendors and customers.
o Confirming that 3rd party analytics and customer product specifications are met upon delivery
o Confirm thorough and accurate proof of delivery documentation is received for each shipment.
· Review and confirm shipping and warehouse charges.
· Monitor and track shipments and warehouse inventory.
Qualified candidates have 3 to 5+ years’ customer facing, sales support experience with a focus on
logistics, customer service and account management. Experience in Animal Feed Ingredients and/or
Import/Export logistics is desired but not required. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus. A 2 or 4-
year degree with business or sales/logistics focus is a plus. An interest in working for a small company in a dynamic industry is a must! We offer excellent compensation, a 401K with 4% safe harbor matching and group health, life and disability insurance. TerraMar Ingredients, LLC offers a casual dress code office environment dedicated to delivering our clients a quality product. See http://terramaringredients.com for more information on our company.
To Apply: please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency, but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information, call Red Seat direct at (612) 405‐2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.