Minneapolis, MN 55406
At Two Bettys we pursue environmental justice with true green cleaning materials and procedures. We advocate for economic justice by promoting a living wage and micro-entrepreneurship. We foster social justice through our diversity initiative and by engaging in education of our staff and community. We clean house!
Founded in 2007, Two Bettys is woman-owned and led. Our HQ is located in the lovely Longfellow neighborhood in Minneapolis, where opinions matter and a sense of humor is always welcome. At Two Bettys, an elevated level of employee and client support is not just a goal, but part of our mission. And our mission is reflected in everything we do. The HQ staff at Two Bettys serve, buoy, and assist our 120 cleaners and employees so that they can be their best. Leaders at Two Bettys serve our staff, our clients and our community in an environment that is cooperative and dynamic.
We seek a full-time Field Service Director who, reporting to our Founder Lady, will orchestrate delivery on our service promise, ensure our training and quality programs are exceptional, and raise the bar on employee support & opportunity. In this fast-paced role that is central to our operation, our Field Service Leader will learn the nooks and crannies of our operation and collaborate with our operations team to refine and deliver best practices to improve efficiencies, train, engage and retain a fabulous team and troubleshoot and resolve blips in the road. Responsibilities include:
Operations / Workflow
- Participate on leadership team in development of organizational strategy, strategic goals, and operational plans
- Collaborate with the organization’s leaders and staff to enhance our systems, procedures and tools to further support and ensure operational efficiency
- Review, enhance and maintain quality standards that result in high quality program delivery, customer satisfaction and retention
- Manage and ensure effective, consistent, and excellent service delivery
- Create, launch and oversee comprehensive training program and ensure all operations staff are thoroughly and properly trained
- Participate in budget planning, creation and administration including allocation of resources, forecasting future needs, and oversight of financial performance in areas of accountability
- Develop and implement measurement and reporting systems (dashboarding)
- Collaborate with managers throughout the organization to enhance integration and optimization of workflow
- Maximize database automation including tracking, records management and reporting
- Assist and direct customer service and matchmaking staff to ensure maximum capacity and customer satisfaction
- Manage client and vendor contracts
- Maintain awareness of client needs and optimize sales opportunities
- Address escalated client issues and ensure effective long-term problem resolution
- Manage staff of up to 12 Service Center and field supervisors, trainers and logistics staff
- Lead and develop the supervisory team to effectively meet client and employee needs
- Attract, develop, coach, motivate and retain high-performing team members
- Provide leadership in development of inter-team communications and cohesiveness, sustaining culture and supporting staff during organizational busy times
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach
- Communicate and collaborate with team members on developing, tracking and managing goals consistent with the company’s mission, core, vision, and strategic objectives
- Ensure timely and effective communication of pertinent information to areas of assigned responsibility
We seek 5+ years’ leadership experience in field service, customer service, non-profit volunteer management or similar along with a related degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Intermediate MS Office / Excel, Google Docs/Drive, and CRM skills required. We seek individuals that have demonstrated servant leadership in their management experience, have led a diverse team, and have a track record of developing people and delivering high quality. Two Bettys values a diverse work environment and seeks to recruit and hire the best people from a diverse candidate pool.
Two Bettys offers a competitive salary, and employee benefits that include PTO, health insurance and 401K, and a great team environment. For more info on what we do see (https://www.twobettysclean.com/).
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org Red Seat is a retained recruiter assisting us in the hiring process. For more information, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days. The position is open until filled.
Two Bettys is an equal opportunity employer.