Let’s face it:
Unless you’re an HR professional, you probably didn’t go into business because you love assessing, interviewing, and hiring candidates. It’s an elaborate process filled with red tape, headaches, false hope, and squandered resources.
Fortunately for you, we adore the process. And we’re really, really good at it. If you have a position to fill, we’ll take the hard parts off your hands. Tell us what you need, and we’ll make the hard stuff disappear.
(Feel free to call us magicians. We get that a lot.)
Relax. We've got your hiring problem covered.
Here's a snapshot of the ultra-personalized services we offer our clients:
- Write job descriptions
- Craft and place keyword-rich ads
- Search for qualified candidates
- Qualify candidates from a sea of resumes
- Interview those who meet specified criteria
- Manage the interview process and ensure proper paperwork is completed
- Administer assessments that validate and/or narrow the field
- Check references
- Conduct background checks
- Complete offer letters for finalist candidate(s)
- Assist with offers and negotiations
- Write rejection letters for candidates not selected