Plymouth MN 55441 USA
Hallett Financial Group is a growing and successful wholesaler of Life Insurance and financial products located in Plymouth just off Highways 169 and 55 (www.hallettfinancial.com). We seek a Case Manager to accurately manage Life Insurance and related financial product through the underwriting process. This fast paced and detail-oriented position requires multi-tasking, priority setting, customer service and teamwork skills. If you are an experienced industry case manager with interest in exploring an opportunity with a top Twin Cities general agency, we hope to hear from you!
Why are we a top general agency? Along with providing exceptional service to our customers, we offer a great work environment for our team members. We’ve been repeatedly ranked as one of the Best Place to Work, voted by employees, in the Minneapolis Business Journal.
Job responsibilities include:
- Review new insurance applications for missing information, such as forms, signatures, etc., prior to submission to the insurance carrier
- Order and review underwriting requirements including Attending Physician Statements, Exams, Inspection Reports, Motor Vehicle Reports, supplemental forms and other medical requirements for submission to the insurance carrier
- Conduct regular follow-up via phone and email on outstanding underwriting requirements
- Organize and prioritize workload to ensure case is processed, issued, and placed in a timely manner while maintaining frequent communication to manage customer expectations appropriately
- Maintain internal processing database and document work activity and communication on all assigned cases
- Coordinate and manage all issues associated with a case with external parties and internal departments
- Review issued insurance policies for accuracy before mailing to insurance agents
- Follow up with agents on policy delivery requirements, including application amendments, health statements, insurance premiums etc., to ensure policy is placed within specified timeframe
Qualified applicants will have 2 to 5+ years Life Insurance Case Management, or highly related experience with an insurance company, general agency or brokerage. Strong communication and relationship management skills along with intermediate computer and typing skills, required. This is a full-time position M- F, 8 – 5. Hallett Financial Group work environment stresses a positive attitude, teamwork, service orientation and self-motivation. We offer a fun team atmosphere, attractive and technologically advanced workplace, excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
Please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: email@example.com. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency, but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.