St. Paul MN 55103 USA
St. Paul Stamp Works (www.stpaulstamp.com) is a manufacturer of stamps and labels for a diverse client base. In business for 145+ years and now in our 5th generation in the great City of St. Paul, our team members and clients benefit from our stable history, investment in our employees and technology, and a steady and vibrant work environment. We seek a Customer Service / Inside Sales person to join our team for a full-time, M - F position focused on our Business-to-Business, custom product line. This position services customers by accurately taking and inputting orders and also connects with past customers. Specific duties include:
- Communicate verbally and via email with customers to gather order information and product specifications
- Data entry, entering customer quotes and order information into Stamp Works systems
- Send and follow-up on customer quotations
- Maintain contact with customers during order and production process, ensuring all items are accurately conveyed to customer and production teams
- Contact dormant and potential customers to generate account activity and cross sell
Qualified applicants will bring basic to intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word/Excel), business writing skills, ability to read a ruler and drawings, and strong attention to detail. Prior experience in a printing environment is helpful, but not required as St. Paul Stamp Works will train on the specifics of the position, our business and industry. An excellent fit for this position is someone with an inquisitive nature who is interested in a customer service career with the ability to think on their feet and problem solve.
St. Paul Stamp Works provides competitive hourly pay, two retirement plans including a Safe Harbor plan and a 401K with matching, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and paid holidays/ vacation.
Interested applicants please forward your resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. Forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more info, call Red Seat direct at (651) 317-9211. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.