St. Louis Park, MN 55426
ORIJIN STONE, located in St. Louis Park, MN is a leading natural stone wholesaler and fabricator with the area’s most extensive selection of high-quality imported and domestic stone offerings. Known for our outstanding service and products, we service the architectural, landscape design and interior design communities. We are growing and enjoy collaborating and delivering exceptional products that meet our clients’ highest design standards. Are you experienced in working with architects, engineers and homeowners and interested in a position where welcoming fantastic clients and managing details is appreciated? We hope to hear from you!
- Provide a polished and welcoming first point of contact to callers and visitors
- Assist customer and vendors by answering questions and/or forwarding messages internally
- Ensure show floor is tidy and presentable
- Manage the atmosphere and experience of the showroom
- Lead and collaborate with office staff on improving office operations through enhanced policies, procedures and documented operations
- Order and manage office supplies, technology and other vendors
- Point-person to provide staff technical support
- Provide updates and maintain thorough communication with internal and external customers regarding project status
- Dispatch, price and book shipments with local couriers and shipping companies
- Contact customers to schedule shipping and process payment
- Document position processes and procedures
- Special projects and additional duties
Highly qualified candidates will have 3+ years’ related Showroom, retail or office management experience. Experience with a small and growing company a plus. This position requires a cheerful personality with a high degree of accuracy and organization, professional etiquette and ease working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment. Related education is preferred, but not required. We seek candidates with strong administrative and organizational skills and proven dependability. Working knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and exposure to a CRM or ERP system is also a requirement.
We offer very competitive compensation, a 7 – 4:30 M-F schedule, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits as well as two weeks’ paid vacation, 9 paid holidays and a Simple IRA with matching. This position comes with great growth potential. Our culture values integrity, enthusiasm, initiative and strong working relationships. We foster and promote a cooperative work climate conducive to positive employee morale, empowerment, productivity, and effectiveness.
For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.ORIJINSTONE.com. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Apply to this position by forwarding your resume (preferred) or sending your contact information to our hiring resource, Red Seat. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process: email@example.com, or for more info, call Red Seat direct at (612)-405-2574. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.